Everyone talks about continuous improvement, but do you really walk the walk?
- Is your continuous improvement program ensuring that each week actions are assigned to reduce waste?
- Are improvements being prioritized by what will align manufacturing capabilities with business goals?
- Are actions completed and waste reduced before the next meeting?
- Are process changes being made to ensure waste items don’t reappear months later?
- Is required culture change being addressed?
If you can’t answer yes to all of the questions above, the Toward Zero™ team can help you create a continuous improvement program that will drive tangible cost savings, and a culture that will sustain the savings.