Modernize your Proficy HMI/SCADA – iFIX™ Applications or Proficy HMI/SCADA – CIMPLICITY™
Engage Toward Zero to help you take advantage of the new features of iFIX 5.8 or CIMPLICITY and experience the benefits of migration done right.
Most of us ignore our SCADA systems until it becomes difficult to support operating system updates, or until PLCs require modernization. The latest Proficy HMI/SCADA Software offers opportunities to address security concerns, reduce support cost, incorporate energy management, ease the update process and consolidate applications.
Ask yourself these kinds of questions:
- Will platform modernization reduces risk associated with
- Do I need to upgrade at all?
- Can you use the opportunity to incorporate Energy Management?
- Is there an opportunity for application consolidation?
- Could you use increased interoperability with newer process devices to gain efficiency?
- Will Application updates become simpler? with support for newer OS and SQL applications?
Engage Toward Zero and you’ll have experts to provide guidance on migration topics like:
- Evaluation of existing architectures, systems and applications
- Requirements based approach to ensuring the migration plan fits the long term strategy
- Consideration for continual development and integration
- increased reliability and sustainability.
There are a few things to watch out for when you upgrade.
- Not all of the legacy I/O Servers are supported on newer Windows™ Operating Systems
- Environment Protection is not supported on Microsoft Windows™ 8 and Microsoft Windows™ Server 2012.
FIX Desktop is no longer supported
- Screen regions in the Viewport are now obsolete.
- There is much, much more. Contact Us