Do you have flexibility to adapt and change as manufacturing cyber threats evolve?
Digital technologies in the factory mean greater cyber complexity in the manufacturing industry. Does your organization have an adequate cybersecurity program in place to address constantly changing risks.
To realize the full value of Industry 4.0 technology, manufacturers strive to connect everything in the enterprise: every machine, instrument, measurement equipment, test equipment, device, and computer. Even as you’re investing to connect key assets, cybersecurity threats continue to expand and become more sophisticated. Every manufacturer must protect against threats against intellectual property and efficiency:
- Ineffective security policies
- Hardware attacks
- Network sniffing
- Malicious supply chain attacks
- Attacks on outdated OS
- Software/firmware attacks
- Unauthorized access
- Natural disasters
- Email attacks
- Web traffic attacks
- FTP infiltration
- Bug exploits
- Data attacks
- Social engineering
- Removable media attacks
- Attacks via IT products
- Zero-day attacks
- Unpatched security vulnerabilities
- Insecure/incomplete data deletion
- Network scanning
- IP theft
- Counterfeit hardware
- Communications interception
- Network sniffing
- Split tunneling
- Wireless jamming
- Insider attacks
- DoS attacks
- DDoS attacks
- Brute force attacks
- Injection attacks
- Session hijacking
- DNS attacks
- System/equipment sabotage
- Physical access credentials theft
- Organization facility attacks
- Insider attacks
Cybersecurity for Smart Factory Enterprises
Toward Zero provides flexible cybersecurity options for the manufacturing industry to create a secure, vigilant, and resilient Industry 4.0 enterprise. There are many options available to protect your manufacturing organization, and the list is growing every day. We help you determine which methods will deliver results for your unique organization:
- How can we conduct a comprehensive network security architecture audit?
- Should you focus on keeping cyber attackers off your network, or should you hide the network so even once inside attackers can’t see what is available?
- How will you protect the organization from employees being fooled by phishing attacks?
- How can you provide protection even when employees are tricked into following links?
- How can you protect customers and partners?
- How can you securely share information with vendors and contractors?
- How should you provide employee access to secure documents when they are working remotely?
- What is the impact or risk from other networks?
Flexible Cybersecurity Options for Manufacturing
Toward Zero helps you meet manufacturing cybersecurity concerns head-on so you can create a more effective smart manufacturing enterprise.
Nearly every manufacturer faces cybersecurity risks and they are the greatest threat to smart factory initiatives. The smart factory environment exposes people, technology, physical processes, and intellectual property to these risks. We help you:
- Collaborate with your IT and operations technology organizations for cybersecurity
- Conduct a 39-point vulnerability analysis to assess your company’s cybersecurity risk
- Establish priorities based on likelihood and impact severity
- Create a manufacturing cybersecurity roadmap to position your organization as a secure, vigilant, resilient Industry 4.0 enterprise
- Help you evaluate and choose solutions to address priorities
- Implement and integrate technologies
- Provide training and support across the organization
CONTACT US to learn more about manufacturing cybersecurity.